Electronic music festival (18+)
The best bass for bass lovers
Stage and lighting design made with love!
Rules and tips
Things to know before your arrival
Identity card required at front gate
Please print or screenshot your ticket in case of network issues
Peace, love, respect and unity! We are one big family.
We love a clean site! Dispose of your garbage in the designated bins.
We have a carpool group, use it or carpool with friends to limit parking space (there is a parking fee at the entrance, cash only)
Arrival time on Friday, July 1st: Gates open at 11am and close at 11pm. Music starts at 1pm.
Arrival time on Saturday, July 2nd: 10am to 11pm. Music starts at 10am.
Maximum time to leave site for readmission: 8pm. Car readmission is 10$.
Things to leave home
Glass beer bottles, glass bongs and all brittle glass accessories that can easily break are forbidden to help keep the site safe and clean.
Cars will be searched for weapons (no knives, firearms or any kind of cutting item or blunt weapon)
No illicit drugs
No Paint marker
Let’s leave the site clean
To respect our neighbours
No Laser pointers
They’re fun, but can be dangerous for planes and eyes
No Fire hazards
Let’s not burn the place down! No pyrotechnics or paraffin. Campfires and gas generators are also not allowed.
As much as we love pets, bass can be rough on dogs ears and they are easy to lose on the site! Plan for a babysitter at home over the weekend.
Things to bring
First aid kit
Our paramedics are equipped with all essentials but it’s never a bad idea to bring your own just in case. If you take any medication, don’t forget to bring it!
No ATM on-site! Bring cash to buy food or merch
Stay hydrated! We have water bottles for sale on site, but bringing extra is always a good idea! For other beverages, remember to avoid glass and use cans or plastic bottles.
No power available on site. Bring your power pack to recharge your cellphone.
Don’t forget to bring warm clothes for the night (hoodies), extra socks, and a poncho in case of rain.
Don’t forget your tent, sleeping bag, inflatable mattress, camping chairs, mosquito repellent, flashlight
Don’t joke with this, protect your ears if you plan to spend time close to the stage! Your ears will say thank you.
Delicious food trucks will be on site, but you can bring snacks!
Frequently Asked Questions
• Is there a parking for my car?Yes, but there is a fee per car and you’ll have to pay cash when entering the site. We advise you to carpool as much as possible! There is a separate parking if you don’t want to camp by your car or need to leave earlier.
• Can I camp by my car?Yes! You can bring your car by your campsite if you intend to stay until at least Sunday morning.
• Can I go out of the festival with my car and come back?Non-camping parking: Yes, but only during designated times (11am to 11pm on Friday, 10am to 11pm on Saturday). Readmission of your car will cost 10$.
Car-camping: No, as to insure the safety of other campers and festival-goers. If you have an emergency and need to leave with your car before Sunday, please find a member of the staff to get out of the site safely.
• Is camping free?Camping is included with your ticket, there is no extra fee per person. There is only a fee to park a car.
• How much are parking fees?In-and-out/non-camping parking: 20$ per car.
Car-camping by your tent: 40$ per car.
RV/tent-trailers/mini-bus: 80$ per vehicule.
• I need a lift/am offering a lift!Visit our rideshare facebook group to find a lift or share the road with someone: https://www.facebook.com/groups/2821556434821780
• Is there an ATM on site?No, we advise you to bring cash!
• Is there any network service on site?Yes! But be aware, with all the bassfam on the same antenna, the mobile network can lag.
• From what time can I arrive on the site?Friday July 1st at 11am. (Music starts at 1pm.)
Saturday July 2nd at 10am. (Music starts at 10am.)
•Are trailers / RV / tent trailers allowed on the site?Yes! The fee is 80$ to park such a vehicule in the camping section.
•If it rains, will the festival still take place?Of course the festival will still take place! Rain will not stop us! Weather forecasts are on our side for now 😉
• Can I buy food on the site?Yes, there will be food and water for sale on site (see the menu here). Bring cash as there is no ATM!
•I bought a ticket but unfortunately I can’t come anymore.Tickets are non-refundable once bought, consider selling it to a friend or posting online!
Picnic Royal 2021
Teaser from last year! See our photo gallery for more memories, or check out our Facebook and Instagram pages for more videos.
Can’t wait to see you there!
Follow PicnicRoyal Festival on Facebook to get updates!